User Agreement and Terms & Conditions for the use of the Fit With Me Online Membership
This User Agreement is between:
- The Gym Member (You)
- Fit With Me Limited a company registered in England with company number 13677218 and having its registered address at Suite 2.8 Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, Pinner, United Kingdom, HA5 5NE (the Company/we/our/us),
for the use of the gym (Gym) and related facilities in the Indoor Cricket Centre (Facilities) at Lord’s Cricket Ground, St John’s Wood, London NW8 8QN (Lord’s), operated by the Company (Agreement), Lord’s being owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
As part of the Agreement, you are agreeing to take out membership for gym access for a rolling monthly period. As a member of cricket staff, you will not be charged for this service. The Agreement will renew monthly unless terminated by the Company for any reason set out in the terms & conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- All Users of the Gym and the Facilities agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement at all times.
- Entry to Lord’s and, therefore, the Gym and the Facilities, is subject always to MCC’s General Ground Regulations from time to time, a copy of which is available here and such health, safety and security rules and regulations which may be in place from time to time, including without limitation in relation to COVID-19 or any other public health emergency.
- Any breach of the terms of this Agreement may result in you being denied access to the Gym and the Facilities, ejected from Lord’s and/or your membership being terminated.
- Users of the Gym and the Facilities must be 16 or over. Your membership applies to you personally: you cannot lend, assign or transfer it to another person.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any membership for whatever reason without specification.
- The Company may terminate or refuse to renew a membership for whatever reason without specification.
- User fees will be reviewed periodically. Any changes to User fees will be communicated to you via email.
- Subject to Clause 9, you will be issued with a virtual user card. This MUST be presented at both entry into Lord’s and at the Gym reception on arrival. MCC staff and Company staff reserve the right to refuse entry for users who fail to produce a valid user card, or such other identification as agreed by MCC or the Company.
- Users who are employees of MCC, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) or Middlesex County Cricket Club (Middlesex) may use their staff pass to gain access to the Gym.
- It is a condition precedent of use of the Gym and the Facilities that all users of the Gym and the Facilities must successfully undergo an in-person induction with a Company staff member prior to using the Gym for the first time. Users may not use the Gym or the Facilities without having completed such an induction signed off by a Company staff member and any usage prior to having had such induction signed off by a Company staff member will render you in breach of this Agreement and liable to have your membership terminated. Further, in such circumstances, neither the Company nor MCC shall have any liability to you.
- On entry into this Agreement and every time you enter the Gym or the Facilities during your membership, you warrant and represent to the Company that you are not aware of any medical conditions that would render you incapable of safely performing any form of exercise in the Gym or the Facilities and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health. If in doubt, it is your sole responsibility to consult a medical practitioner or to cancel your membership.
- Users wishing to use the Gym or the Facilities must book a session or a time slot via the Company’s online portal here (Portal).
- Users may book a session or time slot to use Gym or the Facilities up to 30 days in advance.
- By booking a session or time slot, users agree to arrive no later than five minutes prior to their pre-booked session or time slot.
- If users can no longer attend a pre-booked session or time slot in the Gym or the Facilities, they must cancel via the Portal.
- If a user fails to attend a pre-booked session or time slot without cancelling on more than three occasions in any 30-day period their booking rights may be withdrawn for a period of one week or as determined by the Company without refund or recompense.
- Appropriate fitness attire must be worn at all times and bare torsos are prohibited. Trainers must be worn in the gym and should be clean prior to entering the Gym or the Facilities. Company staff reserve the right to ask a user to leave should they fail to adhere to our dress code.
- Users may use the lockers available in the Indoor Cricket Centre at Lord’s for the duration of their pre-booked session or time slot only. Any items left overnight in the lockers may be removed without further notice or liability.
- Use of the lockers is strictly at your own risk. For the avoidance of any doubt, no liability will be assumed by the Company or MCC for loss or damage to any property or possessions that you bring into Lord’s.
- Personal Trainers operate in the Gym and the Facilities on a self-employed basis. Any service they provide to you constitutes a contract between the Personal Trainer and you rather than the Company. The Company accepts no responsibility for breach of contract or negligence caused by a Personal Trainer. The Company does not allow any personal training in the Gym or the Facilities by persons not authorised by the Company or MCC. Any users suspected of engaging in unauthorised personal training will have their membership cancelled.
- Smoking is not permitted at Lord’s.
- The Company will not tolerate verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour towards any Company staff or MCC staff for any reason.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited whilst using the Gym or the Facilities and those thought to be under the influence, in the reasonable opinion of Company staff or MCC staff will be refused entry or asked to leave and any failure to do so will result in the Police being called. Safety of company staff, MCC staff, users and third parties is our priority.
- All users must comply with any reasonable requests or directions issued by MCC staff or Company staff in respect of the use of the Gym or the Facilities at any time, in particular any directives relating to matters of health, safety and security.
- Failure to comply with any reasonable request or direction in respect of the use of the Gym or the Facilities may result in your ejection from Lord’s and/or the termination of the Agreement without refund.
- Users must take all reasonable care of the equipment and report any faults or defects to Company staff. Equipment must be wiped down by you after use.
- Fire exits to the Gym and the Facilities are clearly marked and must not be interfered with or used unless instructed by MCC staff or Company staff.
- Entry and exit to the Gym and the Facilities is via the North Gate at Lord’s only. Other than employees of MCC, ECB or Middlesex, all users must sign in and out of Lord’s as requested by the Company or MCC from time to time.
- MCC may conduct security searches of all belongings and/or outer clothing upon entry, exit or at any time whilst at Lord’s. You agree to comply with all security checks required for entry to Lord’s. MCC may refuse admission if you fail to comply with the relevant security checks.
- Last entry to the Gym or the Facilities is 30 minutes prior to closing. All users must vacate the Gym or the Facilities 10 minutes prior to closing. The Company reserves the right to alter the opening hours of the Gym, and MCC reserves the right to alter the opening hours of the Facilities, without prior notice or compensation. Where possible all closures and restricted hours will be posted on www.fitwithme.co.uk and in the Gym.
- With the exception of water, no food or drink may be consumed in the Gym or the Facilities at any time.
- The Gym and the Facilities will be CLOSED to users for a designated period during the summer period on days of international cricket and certain other cricket match days, as well as during the Christmas period. Dates that the Gym and the Facilities are unavailable will be made available on the notice boards around the Gym and on www.fitwithme.co.uk as soon as they are known to the Company. There is no parking available at Lord’s at any time.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you correctly operate or use any facilities and/or equipment (including adjusting levels or settings) which the Gym or Facilities provide. If you are in any doubt about how correctly to operate any equipment, please consult Company staff before use.
- Memberships may be frozen in certain circumstances. Users
- No photographs or video recordings may be taken in the Gym or the Facilities unless otherwise agreed by the Company and a member of MCC’s Executive Management Board.
- Your personal data may be shared with MCC for health, safety and security purposes. Your personal data will otherwise be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, a copy of which is available at www.fitwithme.co.uk.
- We may assign the benefit of your Agreement to another operator, firm or company at any time without giving you notice. We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time, which will be notified to you in due course, including as a result of government guidance or health-related .
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at [email protected].
- This agreement is governed by English Law.